At all times, but especially during these difficult times, we want your visit to High Point to be safe and encouraging! We are working to make sure doors are propped open, ventilation is good, and surfaces are disinfected after every service. We are not passing an offering plate or bulletins during this pandemic.
We also ask you to do your part to help when you attend by:
- Please sign-up and let us know you will be attending so that we can be sure there are enough chairs available. You can click here to sign-up.
- Washing or disinfecting your hands as soon as you enter the building.
- Everyone 15 and older must wear an FFP-2 mask while inside the building and parking lot. For those aged 6-14, any facemask is acceptable. Under 6 years old, a facemask is not required.
- Refraining from hugs and handshakes and keeping 1.5 meters between you and others.
- Please do not attend if you or someone in your household has a fever or a cough.